Friday, June 11, 2010

I am confused by people and things

I am confused by people and things. I'm not dumb, in fact I am quite smart, not really, really smart but certainly smart enough. So why can't I grasp certain concepts and why can't I wrap my mind around certain events? Below are some things I don't understand today...

...Why Nelson Mandela's granddaughter had to die right before opening celebrations at the World Cup
...How a television works
...Why the girl in the restaurant at lunch today brought her sandwich in the bathroom and was eating it while waiting on a stall
...How sweet and sour sauce can be both sweet and sour
...Who the hell Alvin Green is
...What a Key Grip is
...How to tell someone you don't love them when you know they love you
...Why I always trip on the same brick sticking up in the courtyard
...How to clean out a three hole puncher without spilling nine hundred thousand and forty three little white circles on myself
...How the young lady who was sailing around the world at the age of 17 (Abby) could be so different than myself at 17

Hummmm...

3 comments:

  1. I feel the responsibility to post how brilliant you are because I am your only follower....you are smart...really smart, not just about things but about people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too , will follow! I love a blogger friend! Congrats, Shelley - I look forward to hearing you pontificate on a regular basis. Much love, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are smart - really, really smart. You have amazing insight, wisdom, and perspective.

    ReplyDelete